Board Certified Lancaster Personal Injury Lawyer
Serving personal injury victims throughout South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania since 1985
McDonald At Law, located in Lancaster, provides superior service to accident victims throughout the communities of Lancaster County and South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. We offer:
- Extensive credentials — Michael McDonald is one of only 1% of Pennsylvania attorneys currently certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification. He also has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, only 5% of Pennsylvania attorneys hold this distinction.
- A superior success rate — The firm’s history of results has earned Michael McDonald membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum and platinum membership in the National Verdict Club.
- A long record of assertive leadership — Lancaster attorney Michael McDonald demonstrates ongoing commitment to the legal community through frequent lectures and publications.
- Exceptional client care, commitment and respect — Our goal is always successful resolution, either through settlement or trial, to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We listen carefully to fully understand your concerns and respond to your questions quickly and thoroughly.
Benefit from tenacious lawyers in Lancaster skilled in advocating for personal rights
At McDonald At Law, our Lancaster personal injury attorneys handle cases involving:
- Personal injuries
- Catastrophic injuries & wrongful death
- Slip & fall accidents
- Products liability
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Auto, motorcycle & pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Tractor-trailer truck accidents
- Workers compensation
- Denial of benefits
- Termination & suspension of benefits
- Settlement of benefits
Our Lancaster attorneys focus on results for those who have been injured due to the negligence, carelessness or fault of someone else. We are always prepared to take a case to trial to ensure our clients get the most favorable outcome possible to cover medical expenses, lost income, property damage, and pain and suffering. We do not rest until you receive full and fair compensation.
Lancaster County by roots, Philadelphia by trial
Michael McDonald has significant experience as a Philadelphia trial attorney. His extensive trial experience throughout the South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania areas enables him to negotiate earlier and better settlements.
Insist on credentials. Insist on results. Insist on Lancaster lawyers from McDonald At Law.
When you need strong representation for your personal injury case in Lancaster County, insist on McDonald At Law. You pay no fee unless we recover for you. Located in Lancaster, we serve the communities of the county and throughout South Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at (717) 715-1798 or contact us online. Evening and weekend appointments are available.