Michael McDonald has obtained some of the highest trial verdicts and arbitration awards in the history of Lancaster County. Clients of McDonald at Law have obtained million and multimillion-dollar verdicts, settlements and arbitration awards. Although every case is different, and one case cannot guarantee the results in another, we fight for your rights regardless of the size of your case to ensure that you receive full compensation.
- Verdict, 2.6 million dollar verdict for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident
- Verdict, 2.5 million dollar verdict for injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
- Settlement, 1.6 million dollar total settlement for injuries sustained in a trucking accident, including verdict requiring insurance company to provide coverage.
- Verdict, 1.5 million dollar verdict for injuries sustained in a police excessive force case.
- Settlement, 1.4 million dollar settlement for injuries sustained in a trucking accident.
- Arbitration Award, 1.3 million dollar arbitration award for injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
- Arbitration Award, 1 million dollar arbitration award for injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
- Michael McDonald has obtained one of the Top 50 Personal Injury Trial Verdicts in Pennsylvania for 2016 (Verdict obtained in Lancaster County).
- Michael McDonald has obtained one of the Top 10 Motor Vehicle Accident Trial Verdicts in Pennsylvania for 2017 (Verdict obtained in Lancaster County).
- In the Plaintiffs Personal Injury Category for 2019, Michael McDonald is the only Lancaster County lawyer named a Pennsylvania SuperLawyer and is one of only 5% of all lawyers named in Pennsylvania.
- Michael McDonald is the only Nationally Board Certified Expert certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in Lancaster County exclusively representing accident victims and is one of only 3% of all attorneys in Pennsylvania to be board certified.
Insist On A Law Firm With An Award Winning Team
For legal representation provided exclusively to accident victims, insist on the only Lancaster County lawyer with the experience, track record and expertise to be certified by the National Board for Trial Advocacy – Michael McDonald.
When an insurance company is deciding whether to pay for your personal injury and how much to pay, it does so by considering its alternative – which is to require you to go to trial.
Having an attorney with a strong and certified trial record provides you with the leverage necessary for the best settlement in the shortest period of time.
Without a law firm with certified trial process, the insurance companies are free to pressure you into taking what lesser amount they want to offer you.
You or a loved one has been injured in a car wreck or another type of accident — now what do you do?
After an accident, it’s important to act quickly and obtain representation from a lawyer. But do you know what to look for in a personal injury attorney? At McDonald at Law, we combine experience, credentials, personal service, and unwavering commitment to ensure you, our client, receives the representation that achieves results.
From our office in Lancaster, our team of attorneys and professional staff provides superior service to accident victims throughout the communities of Philadelphia, South Central, and Southeastern Pennsylvania.