Michael McDonald has obtained some of the highest trial verdicts and arbitration awards in the history of Lancaster County. Clients of McDonald at Law have obtained million and multimillion-dollar verdicts, settlements and arbitration awards. Although every case is different, and one case cannot guarantee the results in another, we fight for your rights regardless of the size of your case to ensure that you receive full compensation.
When an insurance company is deciding whether to pay for your personal injury and how much to pay, it does so by considering its alternative – which is to require you to go to trial.
Having an attorney with a strong and certified trial record provides you with the leverage necessary for the best settlement in the shortest period of time.
Without a law firm with certified trial process, the insurance companies are free to pressure you into taking what lesser amount they want to offer you.
Our Attorney Credentials Are Unmatched In Central Pennsylvania
- Michael P. McDonald’s trial record in 2016 resulted in his inclusion in the “Top 50 US Verdicts” list for the state of Pennsylvania. (Verdict obtained in Lancaster County.)
- Michael P. McDonald’s trial record in 2017 resulted in his inclusion in the “Top 10 Motor Vehicle Trial Verdicts,” Legal Intelligencer for the state of Pennsylvania. (Verdict obtained in Lancaster County.)
- Michael McDonald has received the top rating by Martindale Hubbell as AV Preeminent.
- In the Plaintiffs Personal Injury Category for 2019, Michael McDonald is the only Lancaster County lawyer named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and is one of only 5% of all lawyers named in Pennsylvania.
- Michael McDonald has been Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 2002; the National Board certifies an attorney’s credentials and track record – he is the only Lancaster County attorney exclusively representing accident victims to hold this distinction and one of only 3% nationwide.
Insist On A Law Firm With An Award Winning Team
You or a loved one has been injured in a car wreck or another type of accident — now what do you do?
After an accident, it’s important to act quickly and obtain representation from a lawyer. But do you know what to look for in a personal injury attorney? At McDonald at Law, we combine experience, credentials, personal service, and unwavering commitment to ensure you, our client, receives the representation that achieves results.
From our office in Lancaster, our team of attorneys and professional staff provides superior service to accident victims throughout the communities of Philadelphia, South Central, and Southeastern Pennsylvania.