Why Choose Us? Because We Put A Board-Certified Attorney On Your Side.
Not all personal injury law firms are alike. Some prefer to settle cases for less money either because they do not have the necessary courtroom skills to win or because they are not willing to fight for their clients’ best interests.
At McDonald at Law, we do things differently. We prepare each case to the fullest. We’re litigators, fully comfortable in the courtroom. And we are relentless when it comes to getting top dollar for our clients because they deserve it. Our reputation provides the leverage to settle your case earlier in the process for the maximum amount.
Here Are Five Reasons To Choose McDonald At Law:
- Experience — Michael McDonald has experience spanning three decades — handling personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, product liability and on-the-job injuries and deaths. Experience allows our Lancaster lawyers to anticipate the opposition and prepare accordingly. Experience allows us to probe extensively and ask the right questions. Experience allows us to secure faster settlements with maximum compensation.
- Results — Our clients’ best interests are always top of mind. We place a value on your case that takes into careful consideration what you will need to cover present and future medical expenses, lost wages, property replacement, and pain and suffering. We will not rest until we recover all we can for you.
- Client service — We know how frightening an accident and its aftermath can be. We will provide the highest degree of attention to you and your case. We will keep you up to date on the progress of your case. Let us focus on your legal issues so you can focus on your health.
- Ability to successfully fight the insurance companies — We know the games insurance companies play. We know they routinely offer suboptimal settlements. We don’t stand for that. We will take them to task to pay what you deserve for your injuries.
- Unwavering commitment to your recovery — Throughout the duration of your case, our team at McDonald at Law will demonstrate solid dedication to you and your case.
Local Lancaster Attorneys Focused On Your Recovery From Personal Injuries
When you need strong representation for your personal injury case in Lancaster County, insist on McDonald at Law. You pay no fee unless we recover for you. Located in Lancaster, we serve the communities of the county and throughout south-central and southeastern Pennsylvania.
To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at 717-208-2641 or complete our online contact form to reach us via email. Evening and weekend appointments are available and we are more than happy to come to you if you are unable to come to our office.