There is no question: if you suffered a severe injury in an accident caused by another’s negligence, you deserve compensation.
But the time after an accident can be overwhelming, especially when you should only be focused on your recovery. It is often beneficial to consult an experienced attorney, but how do you know you have the right advocate on your side to protect your rights and best interests?
When you want something done right, you want an expert on your side. And it can make all the difference in your case when you have a Nationally Board Certified Expert fighting for you.
What does it mean to be a Nationally Board Certified Expert by the National Board of Trial Advocacy?
When attorneys are certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) it means they:
- Specialize in a specific area of law, such as personal injury;
- Meet specific objective and verifiable standards;
- Have significant credentials, experience and skill in their chosen area of law;
- Continually maintain a high level of professional and personal conduct to remain board-certified; and
- Are respected and reviewed in their field by their peers, including other attorneys and judges.
An attorney must go through an extensive process to specialize and become a board-certified expert. Therefore, not just any lawyer qualifies for national recognition from the NBTA.
Attorney Michael McDonald’s work and expertise have led to his certification by the NBTA. He is the only Nationally Board Certified Expert certified by the NBTA in Lancaster County who exclusively represents accident victims.
How can a Nationally Board Certified Expert help you?
If you had a problem with your heart, you would want to speak with a cardiologist, because they will know precisely how to help you. Obtaining legal services with a board-certified expert is not any different from that.
Having a civil trial specialist dedicated to practicing personal injury on your side can:
- Provide you with the experience, support and advocacy you need to recover the maximum compensation you deserve;
- Let the negligent party, their insurance company, their attorney and the court know that you mean business; and
- Ensure your rights will be protected, no matter what.
Working with a nationally Board Certified Expert can help you feel confident and secure that you are working with an expert who knows how to handle every detail of your case effectively.
If you would like to speak with a board-certified attorney, please contact McDonald at Law. Michael McDonald is the only Nationally Board Certified Expert certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in Lancaster County exclusively representing accident victims and is one of only 3% of all attorneys in Pennsylvania to be board certified. Call us now at 717-208-2641 or send us an email to speak with a knowledgeable attorney.