Personal Injury: We Offer The Experience And Credentials You Need To Obtain Maximum Compensation
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, truck wreck, slip-and-fall incident or another type of accident in Lancaster or elsewhere in Pennsylvania, you already know that the aftermath can be confusing and intimidating. Facing mounting medical bills, doctor visits and unsatisfying assistance from insurance representatives, you may not know where to turn for answers.
At McDonald at Law, we are here to provide you with those answers.
Experienced Legal Guidance Can Maximize Your Recovery
At McDonald at Law, our experience speaks for itself. Lead attorney Michael McDonald has been helping injury victims since 1985, insisting on fair and full compensation for clients harmed through incidents such as auto accidents and other negligent acts. With an impressive track record of results, he has earned membership in the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and platinum membership in the National Verdict Club.
Many personal injury lawyers prefer to settle cases and to accept offers that do not adequately compensate injury victims for present and future medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. At McDonald at Law, we do things differently.
Michael McDonald is a board-certified trial advocacy attorney, one of only a select few specialists in the state to have achieved this certification. We will not rest until you receive the compensation you deserve. We prepare each case to its fullest. We will always work with your best interests in mind and present settlement offers to you. But we won’t recommend accepting a lowball offer that falls short of your needs.
Our experience gives us the foundation to appropriately assess the value of personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. We meticulously research the facts of each case and consult with medical experts, safety engineers and accident reconstructionists.
We Handle A Broad Range Of Personal Injury Cases
At McDonald at Law, our personal injury practice handles cases related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Representing you against insurance companies after you have suffered an injury or a loved one was killed in a motor vehicle accident requires the credentials, knowledge, experience and reputation that Michael P. McDonald uniquely provides, with personal injury law offices centrally located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. You deserve full recovery from personal injuries suffered in an automobile accident, tractor-trailer truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle or pedestrian accident or another motor vehicle-related accident.
- Catastrophic injuries: Serious injuries to the head, brain, neck, back and extremities and severe burns require immediate medical attention. Such injuries have short- and long-term implications. We can help you file a claim and get you on the road to recovery.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one dies through the negligence or wrongdoing of another person or entity, speak with a personal injury attorney about bringing a wrongful death suit to preserve your loved one’s memory and dignity, as well as provide compensation for your family’s loss.
- Product liability: When a product does not perform as advertised and causes injury, an experienced personal injury lawyer can take swift action to ensure that the product manufacturer and distributor are held liable. Our product liability cases involve defective medical products, pharmaceutical injuries, prescription drugs and other defective products.
- Slip-and-falls: An accident on someone else’s property is preventable. We hold property owners and managers accountable for their failure to keep their premises free of hazards.
- Farming accidents: We help victims of accidents involving heavy farm machinery, animals, ATVs and other incidents in rural areas throughout Pennsylvania.
- Other personal injury matters: McDonald at Law also represents victims suffering from dog bites and animal attacks, toxic and chemical exposure, and nursing home abuse.
Schedule A Free, No-Obligation Consultation With Our Attorneys
Throughout south-central and southeastern Pennsylvania, McDonald at Law in Lancaster has become synonymous with achieving positive, timely results. When you need strong representation for your personal injury case, insist on McDonald at Law. You pay no fee unless we recover for you and initial consultations are free.