Do I Need To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
After being injured in an accident in Lancaster or elsewhere in Pennsylvania, it’s important to act quickly and hire a personal injury lawyer to ensure that you are treated fairly by the insurance company. You’re injured and need to obtain proper treatment, the insurance company will waste no time in trying to get a statement from you, you are probably missing work and the paychecks that come with it, and ultimately, you’re probably wondering whom to turn to and what to do next.
Instead of trying to handle all this on your own, your lawyer can help you through.
The Lawyer You Choose Can Make A Significant Difference In Your Case
At McDonald at Law, we are here to help you get answers and take action. As one of the most well-respected and credentialed personal injury firms in Pennsylvania, you can feel confident knowing you have a team of professionals handling your case and protecting your interests.
Although the law doesn’t require that you hire a lawyer after being injured in a car crash or other type of personal injury accident, the truth is that obtaining an attorney can make things much easier. You have enough to worry about as you deal with your injury, so why not let your lawyer handle the insurance adjuster, help you get in touch with the right medical professionals and help you understand your options when it comes to obtaining compensation?
Below are a few other advantages to working with our team at McDonald at Law:
- We achieve results: Our track record of success speaks for itself. We have obtained substantial awards and settlements on behalf of our clients. Although prior successes don’t guarantee future results, we are confident that we can help you obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- We are experienced professionals: Our lead attorney, Michael McDonald, has been helping accident victims for more than 30 years. He’s a board-certified specialist and one of the most well-respected personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania. In short, attorney McDonald’s experience can be one of your best advantages.
- We have the resources to resolve your claim: We will carry out investigations, work with accident reconstructionists, speak with medical experts and other specialists, and put the full force of our resources to work resolving your claim. The insurance company will arrive prepared, ready to resolve your claim — shouldn’t you be equally prepared?
- We offer compassionate support and counsel: We understand that you’re going through one of the most difficult experiences of your life. That is why we take a personal approach to handling cases. When you work with us, you’ll be treated with the dignity, respect and honesty you deserve. We will keep you informed throughout your case, offer practical advice and let you make the final decision regarding how we resolve your claim.
- You pay nothing unless we win your case: We handle personal injury claims on a contingency basis. In short, your consultation is free and we don’t charge you any attorney fees unless we win you money.
Learn More About Us And How We Can Help
To schedule a free consultation at our Lancaster law office, call 717-208-2641 or complete our contact form to reach us via email. We are happy to arrange weekend and evening appointments as necessary. If you can’t make it to our office, we can come to you.