Learn More By Reviewing Our Personal Injury FAQs
At McDonald at Law, we want to be your resource, your guide and your representative throughout your personal injury claim. This means providing clear, actionable answers to your questions.
We have more than 30 years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases in Pennsylvania. Furthermore, we are among the most well-credentialed, respected and accomplished firms in the state. You can get answers to your questions directly from an attorney by calling 717-208-2641.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck wreck, motorcycle accident or other incident, we encourage you to act quickly and give us a call to schedule a free consultation. We will listen as you explain what happened, offer advice on what to do next and, if you choose to hire us, help pursue the compensation you deserve.
Let’s Work Together To Resolve Your Personal Injury Claim
To help you get started, we’ve outlined a few of the most common personal injury questions we hear followed by general answers:
- How do I know if I have a case? If you were injured in an accident, injured due to a defective product or injured on the job, chances are you have a claim. A good way to find out is by contacting our team at McDonald at Law. We can review your case during a free consultation and offer advice on how to proceed.
- How will I cover my medical bills? Medical expenses are among the most burdensome costs associated with personal injury claims. Depending on the circumstances, your health or auto insurance may cover the bills. Or the at-fault party’s insurance company may be held responsible. However, you will still likely need to cover co-pays and other expenses that can pile up quickly. As your attorneys, we can pursue compensation for all your immediate and future accident-related medical expenses.
- How much money should I expect to receive? It’s important to understand that no two injury cases are alike. We don’t set misleading expectations. When you work with us, we will keep you fully informed, offer realistic estimates regarding what to expect and make sure you understand your options before accepting a settlement or going to trial.
- Can I handle my claim on my own? Sure, you can try to resolve your claim on your own. But the insurance company’s adjusters are trained to protect the business’s bottom line by settling claims quickly and quietly. With a lawyer by your side, you will have an advocate who knows how to handle the insurance company, can advise you on how much your claim is actually worth and can explain the long-term consequences of your injuries by putting you in touch with appropriate medical professionals. In short, you can handle your claim on your own, but why not have a professional guide you through the process?
- How much is an attorney going to cost? When it comes to injury claims, we handle cases on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean? It means you pay nothing unless we win you money. The consultation is free and you don’t have to pay a retainer.
Let Us Answer Your Questions During A Free Consultation
Call our Lancaster law office by calling 717-208-2641 or fill out our contact form to send an email. We offer flexible appointment scheduling and can make arrangements to come to you if you are unable to travel.