We Are Ready To Help You Resolve Your Denied Workers’ Compensation Claim
Just because your employer carries workers’ compensation insurance doesn’t mean that filing a claim for a Lancaster personal injury is an easy process. Employers or their insurance carriers may deny workers’ claims. Don’t get discouraged. Learn your options by seeking the guidance of an experienced workers’ compensation attorney serving south-central and southeastern Pennsylvania. Seek the guidance of McDonald at Law in Lancaster.
How McDonald At Law Can Help You File Your Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Claim Successfully
- We are credentialed, skilled litigators — Michael McDonald is a board-certified specialist, a certification achieved by only 1 percent of Pennsylvania attorneys. He and the other attorneys at our firm always prepare a case to its fullest.
- We research facts in a workers’ compensation case — McDonald at Law focuses its practice on Lancaster personal injury. For more than 30 years, we’ve been uncovering the truth in workers’ compensation cases.
- We identify the cause and conditions of the accident — Claims may be initially denied because there isn’t enough evidence that an accident happened. We will conduct a meticulous investigation to help you prove your claim.
- We demonstrate how the injury was work-related — An integral part of our investigation will involve proof that your injury was related to your job and not part of an unrelated, pre-existing condition.
- We file claims within the time limits dictated by law — Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations stipulates how long you have to file a claim for workers’ compensation. We can advise you on all the necessary steps in the claims process.
- We deal effectively with insurance companies — Insurance companies are notorious for doling out less than acceptable payments. Let us represent you and ensure that you receive the level of compensation you’re due.
- We are well-versed in Pennsylvania’s workers’ compensation laws and processes — Only experience with handling numerous cases and careful attention to injured workers can provide the foundation for fully understanding workers’ comp laws. Our knowledge enables us to file claims successfully.
We understand the questions you’ll need to ask, and we respond quickly with answers that can help you gain peace of mind. We recognize you’re dealing with a lot of stress caused by the injury. You don’t need more stress caused by the claims process.
A Proven Team Helping To Ease Your Burden
Don’t despair when your employer or the employer’s insurance company denies your Lancaster workers’ compensation claim. Call the offices of McDonald at Law at 717-208-2641 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer and learn what it takes to file your claim successfully. We offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.